Really excited to share two new cookery workshops dates for 2020!
After the terrific success of this year’s workshop in June Come Cook In France and Les Soeurs Anglaises are really excited to announce a further three cookery workshop dates next year in April, June (already fully booked) and September.
Our first will take place in APRIL as spring heralds in some fabulous new year’s produce, including asparagus, spring lamb and the first local strawberries.
Then, as summer makes way for autumn we again celebrate the season’s best produce including mushrooms, pumpkins and figs for our final course of 2002 in SEPTEMBER.
Spring workshop 23rd – 27th April 2020 BOOK NOW
Summer workshop June 18th – 22nd 2020 FULL
Autumn workshop 17th – 21st September 2020 BOOK NOW
● Four nights accommodation and continental breakfast
● Welcome mezze dinner with wine.
● Three fun, informative, half-day cooking sessions with after-class tasting meals
● An excursion to a local farmer’s market and/or visit to an artisan food maker (vinegar, cheese, nut oils, mushrooms, and/or a vineyard)
● Recipes and a Come Cook In France folder
● 3 light meals including all beverages (wine, waters, etc.)
● Local transport from and to Angouleme train station and Bergerac airport
● *Air and train fares to and from collection points in France are not included.
A: Single occupancy of Superior double bedroom with en suite: 1350€ per person.
B: Shared occupancy of Superior double bedroom with en suite: 1150€ per person.
C: Single occupancy of Twin bedroom shared bathroom 1100€ per person
D: Shared Twin bedroom / shared bathroom: 950€ per person
Minimum 8 participants (max 12 residents)
- A non-refundable deposit of 300€ is required for confirmation of booking
DAY 1 Travel day, you will be sent information regarding transportation to Les Soeurs Anglaises (pick-ups are generally late afternoon) from Angouleme train station and Bergerac Dordogne Périgord Airport (EGC). Welcome, meet and greet dinner at the house.
DAY 2 Morning at the local marché. After a light market lunch, there will be an cookery class in L’Espace kitchen where the evening meal will be discussed and prepared.
DAY 3 We will meet in L’Espace kitchen where we will prepare a three course lunch to enjoy al fresco (weather permitting). The afternoon and evening will be free time for you to relax and enjoy the accommodation. A light evening meal will be provided.
DAY 4 You will have another chance to relax and have spare time to yourselves. There will be a light lunch provided. The afternoon session will be preparing and cooking the four course evening meal, again to be enjoyed together al fresco (weather permitting).
DAY 5 Brunch followed by departures before lunch.
- Please note that this is a proposed itinerary and is subject to modest modifications, depending on available fresh produce, new opportunities, and the wishes of the workshop leader.